To Aud’s Stuff…. where we will talk about Stuff … and Alzheimer’s:
One Day at a Time!
This became our Mantra!
Good words to live by!
- Going forward means not dwelling on the past; learn from it yes, but move on!
- For us, staying focused on what was important meant staying in the moment.
Each person’s journey is different. Your family may find other solutions. Another catch phrase… or talisman … may become the centre for your story.
Don’t sweat the small stuff:
- there’s big stuff to worry about, especially at the beginning …
- Power of Attorney’s and stuff like that …
- an Alzheimer’s diagnosis is life-changing …
- you and your loved one will never be the same.
But that doesn’t mean life is over. Or that there is no more joy and love in your world.
I hope by sharing our journey it will help you find your own way through yours!