Learning goes slower after 50??
During my University years I studied Human Development and I focused on aging … I used to know the technical answer to that. I am so used to Front Page … I am finding the transition to WordPress very difficult.
Why do this?
- Front Page was discontinued in 2003 and support for the program ended in 2013.
- I guess it’s time to move on – learn a new way to do something I already knew how to do.
Doesn’t it seem we are always reinventing the same thing over and over and over …
So bear with me while I learn how to do what I already knew how to do a new way.
- This is hard stuff!
- Not as intuitive as I’d like
- Once I get rid of these sample posts with my witty repartee I hope to actually say something?
- In the format: fonts, colours and layout I choose, with my graphics …
- It is coming along, but seems like pulling teeth. Like WHY are all these posts dated September 26 … today is October 6th… GRRRRR… Learning curve in action!
- Tags … that’s next topic to master! I know how to add them in Front Page… Just saying!